A well-planned wedding with the decoration of the party venue and wedding takes time and planning as well as the ability to carry everything one hopes to experience on the big day. With a little planning, investment of time and the right priorities, you can create your dream wedding within a budget without problems.
- Be in good time: With advance planning, you have time to save more, but also plan better and avoid costly panic buying and feel relax.
- Use your contacts: Don’t be afraid to use your contacts and your network in the form of family, friends, relatives, colleagues and so on. Maybe your friend’s sister is a make up artist? Or your cousin might work as a graphic designer and can help with the invitations? Dare to ask for help, contacts, etc. Hopefully you can help back in any future context.
- Best Shopping Time: It is best to shop for wedding dress, groom’s outfit, and other wedding accessories and decorations during the sale periods of the year. This is because you can find good discounts at 50-75% less expensive than the regular price and save much money. You can buy used and new wedding dresses, shoes, accessories, and many other things by surfing online or from eBay. The advantage of discount on second hand wedding dress is that it was used only one time and you can sell it after you use it!
- Flowers – Choose a smaller bouquet. Bridal bouquet does not have to be big to be beautiful. Tie the bouquet itself. Let the bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids’ bouquets serve as beautiful table decoration during dinner. Picking flowers itself to embellishment, decoration and wedding bouquet.
- Prioritize: Sit down and talk about, what is most important for you to spend the money on. Is it important that there is a 5-course dinner with the best ingredients? Maybe you need to reduce the guest list somewhat as each envelope costs. Is it more important to have a big wedding with many guests? What type of dress and rings are good to choose that suits your budget? In fact a budget wedding is a lot about priorities and a good wedding planner release you from all such worries.
- Take rates and quotes from multiple places! Take rates and quotes from multiple providers. By comparing prices, you reduce the risk of paying “too much” by selecting only the first best service provider.
Rianns Wedding Planners – one of the most reliable and professional Wedding planner in Perth. Rianns Wedding Planners is a full service event planner company that specializes in event planning and organizing. They also provide all wedding supplies at affordable rates. To receive tips on how to plan a budget wedding or want to get FREE wedding planner Perth cost visit http://riannsweddingplanners.com.au.