As computers are machines which consist of many hardware devices that work together to perform all required tasks. The failure of any single hardware device can affect the operation of the entire computer. For example, if the hard drive is not receiving power, it will not rotate and the operating system will not start. Hardware devices can have a wide variety of faults.
Check the device connections
- Turn off the computer and remove all cables.
- Remove the screws of your computer and remove the cover.
- Check you computer hardware device like a hard drive and disconnect all cables on the main board in the back of it. Each optical drive and hard disk should have two connected cables, one for power and the other to connect to the main board.
- Reconnect the cables firmly and if the wires are not connected properly causing bad connections. If the device that causes problems is a PCI card or RAM module, which is connected directly to the main board, disconnect and re-connect them securely.
- Close the computer case, connect external cables again and restart the system.
Some other steps to solve hardware problems
- Plug the power cord into a different outlet and make sure it is properly connected. When you turn on your computer you must pay attention to the commissioning of the fans and hard disk spin. If you hear any noise, it means the computer is not receiving power. You need to change the power source.
- Make sure the speakers are connected and the volume of your system and any media player you’re using is always on. If the volume is muted in your speakers, you can lock the main system volume or output of any media player.
- Turn off the computer, disconnect the cables, open the case and blow out the dust in the fan and other particles by using blower. It can remove hair and other debris that are stuck in the fans. Dust and other debris can reduce the performance of fans and isolate the devices, which can result in overheating of the hardware that further causing the system to crash.
- If a hardware device is not compatible with your main card, it can cause the hard disk or complete system failure.
- If you recently installed a new hardware device and have been experiencing system errors in quick succession, uninstall the device. Undo recent changes can often fix hardware problems.
If the problem remain in stead of your all efforts, it is better to get professional help to fix your computer repair problems.
TCS COMPUTERS is a certified and most reliable company for assured computer repair and Data recovery services in Belgium from all kind of storage media. Visit Tcs-computers.be, to get more information about computer reparatie belgie.